Terms & Conditions
- The supplier of the goods under your order is Finns of Chelsea whose registered address is 4 Elystan Street, London, SW3 3NS (company registration 1905416). All communications are to be made to email@example.com , by calling 0207 225 0733, or by post to Finns of Chelsea, 4 Elystan Street, London, SW3 3NS.
- When we refer to 'you' and 'your' we mean the user of the Website and the purchaser of the Goods.
- These conditions of sale are in addition to and do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- We will confirm acceptance of your order by e-mail to the address given and the sending of this e-mail and, whether or not it is received, binds the contract between us.
Your Finns Account and Passwords
- You accept responsibility for the confidentiality and maintenance of your personal account information and password.
- You accept responsibility for all activities which occur under your account and password.
- We shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage as failure by you to protect your password or account details.
- We reserve the right to refuse access to the website, terminate personal accounts, amend and remove content and cancel orders (at no cost to you).
Products & Descriptions
- We take the utmost care to ensure that the descriptions and specifications of our products are correct. However, specifications and descriptions of products on this website are not intended to be binding and are intended only to give a general description of the products.
- While the colour reproduction of the products is a close representation, we do not accept any responsibility for any variation in colour caused by the production process of the products or by the browser software or computer system used to view the products.
- All goods are subject to availability. If for any reason beyond our control we are unable to supply any goods, then you will be offered a full refund or, if available and acceptable to you, substitute goods of equivalent price.
Pricing & Payment
- All prices quoted on this website exclude delivery charges and delivery prices will be added to your payment total in the payment process.
- You must pay in full for the goods (including any applicable delivery charges) at the time of placing your order.
- Ownership in the goods we supply to you will not pass until we have received all sums due and payable by you for or in connection with the goods, including (where applicable) delivery charges.
- We may correct an error appearing on the website or withdraw any product from sale without incurring liability. Price and availability is also subject to change without notice.
- Individual product pricing is inclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated
Changes to your order
- Once you have received confirmation of your order, if you wish to make changes to the items ordered your order will need to be cancelled and a new order placed. Please see 'Returns & Cancellations' section below for more information on order cancellation.
- Please note the delivery charge covers the UK mainland with the exception of The Highlands and Islands of Scotland – postcodes IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE. Please contact us for a delivery quote for these locations. Delivery to non-UK mainland destinations may incur additional charges, quoted on a case by case basis.
- Please note our delivery lead times stated in the checkout procedure exclude all Bank Holidays and weekends.
- We will arrange for delivery of the products you have ordered by the method and to the address which you have specified in the checkout procedure. However, the time for delivery will not be essential to the contract between us.
- If you do not take delivery of the products or supply adequate delivery instructions, we may cancel your order and retain the products. In this event, we will refund you the price of the products, but you will still be liable to pay any delivery charges.
- Extra Delivery charges may apply if goods need to be redelivered because there was no-one at the delivery address aged 18 or over to sign for the goods at the time arranged for delivery.
- Delay in delivery – delivery of your goods may be delayed occasionally by circumstances outside of our control. If you cannot wait for the goods, you must let us have notice of cancellation from the person who placed the order. On receipt of your notice of cancellation, we will process your refund. The request must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot however accept liability for any losses you incur (including loss of earnings) or for compensation for perceived inconvenience that may be suffered due to any delay.
Damaged or Faulty Products
- If products received from us are damaged or faulty, as outlined in the Consumer Rights Act 2015 (previously the Sale of Goods Act 1979), please notify us within 30 days and we will issue a full refund.
Returns & Cancellation Policy
- We will willingly refund or exchange any unused products within 14 days of purchase, providing you provide proof of purchase and the product is unused and in its original condition. If you wish to return any items, please contact us at email@example.com or call us on 0207 225 0733 within 14 days of purchase of your items. We will issue you with a pre-paid returns label via email. On receipt of this label, please attach to the parcel and deliver over the counter to your nearest Post Office. Please allow 7-10 days for the refund to reach your account.
- Under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation & Additional Charges) Regulations (formerly Distance Selling Regulations) you have the right to cancel your order for any item bought on this website for a full refund. You can cancel anytime from placing your order up to the end of a period 14 days after you take possession of the goods. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0207 225 0733. You then have a further 14 days to return the goods to us. Please take reasonable care of the goods, we are entitled to deduct an amount from the refund to reflect any loss in value of the goods supplied, if the loss in value is the result of unnecessary handling of the goods by you. Refunds will be processed as soon as possible and in any event not more than 28 days of the day you have given notice of cancellation.
- VAT Registration number: 394849587